[/minti_headline][minti_headline type=”h3″ align=”align-left”]
Arquitecte Tècnic & Chartered Surveyor
- First Degree in Arquitectura Técnica and Colegiado Nr 590 CAATiEE
- MSc in European Construction Engineering (Denmark-Portugal-UK)
- Diploma in Quantity Surveying – The College of Estate Management- UK
- Member 1101036 of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, UK, since 2001
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Based in Barcelona and Begur (Costa Brava) since 2004
- Over 300 Full Building Surveys / Technical Due Diligence completed
- Over 50 Project and Cost Management jobs completed for new build and a range of renovation projects
- All services covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance
[/minti_headline][minti_divider style=”6″ margin=”0″]
Eloi is a British trained and qualified Chartered Quantity Surveyor. He worked for Davis Langdon (now AECOM) in their London HQ for 7 years as a Cost and Project Manager for several multimillion pound projects involving high profile design teams. Previously, he gained a First Degree in Arquitectura Técnica, which, in Spain, enables him to undertake structural engineering, cost and project management, building surveying and quality control management responsibilities for any residential construction project.
Eloi provides a personalized, independent, efficient and cost effective service, minimising risks and adding value to any house property purchase or construction project.
His all-round and hands on construction expertise, coupled with in-depth Building Surveying and Cost and Project Management combines powerfully with his local knowledge, to ensure that Eloi can provide the best professional advice to foreign property buyers in order for them to maximize their investment.
Using British methodologies and systems blended with the knowledge of the local market and workmanship, Elois has the ability to professionally communicate any project in both languages leading to a smooth delivery of services.
[minti_portfolio style=”nomargin” columns=”4″ projects=”8″ overlay=”effect” showfilter=”no”]