To save time and money for the foreign buyer during the process of finding and buying a property, as well as minimizing risk and adding value. We help you to secure a better property, a better price, or both. We prevent you from overpaying or buying the wrong property. Our duty is to ensure that you buy the right property which, over time, provides maximum returns in line with your expectations.
We provide a unique service because we act independently on your behalf, aimed at delivering the best quality at the best price and on time. Our local knowledge and expertise ensures that we are able to match relevant properties to your brief.
In our role as your advisor we:
- Present you with a detailed questioner which aids us in defining your exact requirements, and agreeing a strategy.
- Research suitable locations and identify opportunities that meet your requirements
- Compile a shortlist of 5-10 properties based on the agreed strategy
- Recommend and support the arrangement of finance, as required.
- Conduct a thorough Cost / Benefit Analysis on 2 preferred properties, inspecting them from a Technical Due Diligence perspective, to ensure that any technical issues, statutory requirements or local planning issues are covered. This approach will ensure that the client is in the strongest negotiating position.
- Accompany viewings with the client either physically or Online
- Can make an offer on your behalf or negotiate on price, conditions, terms and inclusions
- Recommend an English speaking solicitor and liaise with them to ensure that all aspects are covered in detail to protect your interests up to the sale completion
- Advise on other associated costs in addition of to the Agreed Selling Price (e.g. Tax, Notary costs…)
- Assist on translations from Spanish to English during your visits
- Assisting with the Notary on the completion and signature of the new Deeds…and to celebrate success when completed!
Our Final Fee is performance related and based on the saving we finally achieve from the Listed Asking Price. This ensures we are committed to get the best possible discount through good service and negotiation.
We discuss and agree our Fee for each assignment which is based on a percentage of the savings achieved.
To ensure commitment from the client we ask for a Minimum Introductory Fee (to be agreed with the client at appointment) which will be included as part of our Final Fee at completion.
Final Payment to be made at the same day of exchanging contracts by bank transfer to our Spanish bank account.
Tax IVA 21% will apply to the Final Fee invoice for our professional service.
We are there to represent you and to stop you becoming emotional about a property and overpaying. Whether it is your own home an investment, people get emotional. It is normal and human, but it can also be costly.
We have access to off-market opportunities or wholesale investments so the seller’s agent commission, paid ultimately by the buyer as it is built into the selling price, is waived. This on its own offsets by a minimum twofold our fees.
We ensure by asking the right questions that selling agents reveal the full story about the property and not leaving out details here and there that could potentially taint a sale. We cross- check that information and obtain additional from other sources such as the Town Hall.
We have strong negotiation skills and are very familiar with intrinsic market value, which will help to achieve the right price.